Consigning with Camilla's Closet
What items do you accept?
- Fashion and fine jewelry
- Leather & high-end handbags
- Fashion accessories
- All size clothing and shoes for women, men, plus, maternity, juniors, and children, within its current season.
What are some items and brands you don't take?
- NO home decor/furnishings
- NO stuffed animals/toys
- NO car seats or cribs.
- NO books or electronics.
- NO curtains or used bedding.
- NO Garanimals, Jumping Beans, and Faded Glory, are among some of the brands we don't take.
How does it work?
- No appointment is necessary.
- We ask items come to us "rack ready"; they need to be freshly laundered, no hangers, no stains, and no smoke odor.
- Items brought in will be transferred to our totes. There's a 1 tub limit per consignor.
- Items are chosen based on condition, style, and inventory needs.
- An email with an itemized list of what we took and prices will be sent.
- You will be notified by text once your items are processed.
- Items we can't use are returned or donated at your request within three days from notification.
- Once unwanted items have either been donated or picked up, you may drop off more items.
We do not accept Home Decor!
Please click on 'Consignor Contract' to read our terms for consignment.
Feel free to come in, call, or email to check your account at anytime. You can cash out for items sold at anytime as long as the sale is past the 7 day return window.
We do not mail checks to our consignors.