Consigning with Camilla's Closet
Have some hot items you're not wanting anymore? Bring them to Camilla's and get paid for them!
What items do you accept?
- Fashion and fine jewelry
- Home decor
- Home furnishings
- Leather & high-end handbags
- Fashion accessories
- All size clothing and shoes for women, men, plus, maternity, juniors, and children, within its current season.
What are some items and brands you don't take?
- NO stuffed animals/toys
- NO car seats or cribs.
- NO books or electronics.
- NO china or glassware. (with the exception of Fiestaware and Rae Dunn)
- NO curtains or used bedding.
- NO Garanimals, Jumping Beans, and Faded Glory, are among some of the brands we don't take.
How does it work?
- No appointment is necessary.
- We ask items come to us "rack ready"; they need to be freshly laundered, no hangers, no stains, and no smoke odor.
- Items brought in will be transferred to our totes. There's a 1 tub limit per consignor. (no tote limit on Home Decor)
- Items are chosen based on condition, style, and inventory needs.
- An email with an itemized list of what we took and prices will be sent.
- You will be notified by text once your items are processed.
- Items we can't use are returned or donated at your request within three days from notification.
- Once unwanted items have either been donated or picked up, you may drop off more items.
Regarding large furniture, send us pictures before bringing furniture for an individual evaluation.
How does the contract work?
- You receive 40% of what the item sells for after it sells. If the item is over $100, you receive 50%. Our contract is for 3 months: 30 days at regular price, then 25% off for 30 days, and then 50% off the next 30 days.
- If you use your store credit to purchase items within the store, you get a 10% bonus to be applied to your purchases.
- After the contract ends, your unsold items will be used for local donation unless otherwise requested.
Feel free to come in, call, or email to check your account at anytime. You can cash out for items sold at anytime as long as the sale is past the 7 day return window.
We do not mail checks to our consignors.